So what is the High Integrity Leadership Team? The HILT is a group of carefully selected students who are dedicated, reliable and show great potential for Leadership and Teaching. As part of the HILT, your child
becomes a role model not only to the younger students but to their peers, as well as developing skills to become a great teacher and leader in later life. These students not only get to regularly assist in classes, but they also get taught the Leadership Program and are invited to attend monthly meetings to improve their teaching skills.
If selected and by accepting a position on the HILT you are committing to:
- Assisting in at least one regular class per week
- Participating in the Leadership Program
- Keeping up to date with your own training
- Stay back for 10 minutes after their own Junior class to group discuss the topic of the week and leadership skills
- Attend an additional HILT team training session once a month.
- Be responsible for checking and responding to HILT team emails (preferably an email address parents oversee)
In return you can expect a rewarding, empowering and wonderful chance to grow and expand your martial arts training in new ways.
or call on 02 9838 7318
or Email – Click here